1. Beginning at 9:15 am each morning, all visitors to the building must ring the outside bell and provide a reason for entering the building.
2. Parents will no longer be able to bring lunches to the school after school begins. All children who do not have lunch can purchase from the cafeteria.
3. All children are to be dropped off at the assigned location prior to 8:45 am. You will not be permitted to enter the main doors with your child before 8:45 unless you have a meeting with a teacher.
4. After 8:45 am, pre-K children will be escorted to class by a staff member. Parents are not to go past the security desk.
5. Middle School Students are no longer able to wait after-school in the building unsupervised. Parents that this effects can contact CASPER facilitators or teachers to see if they can utilize your child's services. There must be an adult responsible for the safety and security of every minor in the building.
Protocols are not meant to make anyone feel less a part of the community. These procedures are in place to protect all children and staff members from unauthorized personnel. Parents are still welcome in the building as much as they were before, however, with proper notification and appointments though the teacher.
In the event of an anticipated inclement weather dismissal (based on forecasts), you will receive a robo-call between 6 and 6:30 indicating such. The dismissal the other day went very smoothly and we will follow the same procedure.
2:25: Dismissal Commences
K, 1: Dismiss from the theatre
2: Dismiss from Playroom
3-5 Dismiss from Cafeteria
Pre-K will dismiss (except 107 and 109) as normal
107 will dismiss through 104
109 will dismiss through 112
Thank you for your consideration in this matter as we organize our resources for a safe dismissal.