PS3 PTA AFTER SCHOOL ENRICHMENT CLUB Fall/Winter 2017
We have partnered with the best to provide your child with a fun after school enrichment program: Soccer Coach Edgar Bautista, Nimbus Dance and Hip-Hop with Nimbus Dance Works/Nutcracker Production, Duplo and Lego with Bricks4Kidz, Cooking with Bambino Chef, Tennis Approach, Break Dancing with BBoy BGirl Lifestyle, Mindful Play Yoga, Chess with Alpha Minds Academy, Art (materials included) with Ms. Gonzalez, and Drawing with Young Rembrandts.
Below please find the PS3PTA clubs, rates1, and dates for the Fall 2017-2018 session:
Classes are from 3:30pm-4:30pm, except for Monday Soccer B (3:00pm-4:00pm)
*Applies only to Art A, Cooking A, Soccer B, and Drawing B classes
**Nutcracker: Cookies will perform the weekend of December 15th-17th; there will be mandatory rehearsals on Sunday-11/19, Saturday-12/2, and Saturday-12/9
***No class for Tennis A&B on 12/21, class to be made up on 1/25
Registration and credit card payment is online and starts on Saturday, October 7th at 9am. Registration ends on Thursday, October 12th at 9pm.
1. Full payment must be made or the spot will be forfeited. No exceptions will be made. You must be a PTA member (enrollment available through club registration).
2. Fees: There is a non-refundable $30 administrative fee2 plus the applicable club fee(s). Receive a discount by becoming a Club Volunteer (CV)3.
3. Since class sizes are limited and spots are awarded on a first-paid basis, your child’s spot will be confirmed via email after complete registration and full payment.
*** A Club Volunteer is REQUIRED for each club otherwise it will be cancelled ***
1 - The PS3 PTA Clubs rates were increased to reflect changes in vendor rates, incurred fees from using an online payment system, and to assist with club volunteer refunds.
2 - The PS3 PTA Clubs charge a $30 administrative fee for each child registered. This fee is in addition to the rate(s) that is charged per club and is non-refundable. The purpose of this fee is to cover the minimal operating costs of employing an experienced and dedicated Club Coordinator to manage and oversee the After School Clubs daily. For questions about club registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 - Become a Club Volunteer (CV) and your child’s Club Fee is FREE. To preserve the low cost of the PS3 PTA Clubs, we are looking for parents to become CVs. What is required? You MUST attend ALL 10 club sessions from 2:30-4:30pm. Take attendance. Distribute snacks. Escort children. Student supervision is required at all times. Dismiss safely. Only 1 CV per club. To become a CV, please fill out the Parent Volunteer sheet during Club Registration. Failure to attend a session and/or continuous late arrival will result in a forfeit of the refund at the end of the session.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- There are NO Refunds.
- On the designated day of each club, your child must report to the cafeteria by 2:45pm (or 3:30pm if he is in Extended Day) where he will receive a free snack.
- If your child is in CASPER, we will pick him up from his CASPER teacher and escort him to the cafeteria. He will be returned to CASPER by an escort directly following dismissal from the club.
- If your child is NOT in CASPER, he will be escorted directly to the cafeteria by his teacher as you will have given PERMISSION TO TRANSFER to the club at dismissal.
- All students (except those in CASPER) must be picked up by their parent at the pickup time designated for your child’s club. A late fee of $1 per minute will be charged for late pick-ups. Any child who is picked up late more than 3 times will be subject to dismissal from the club and no refunds will be given.