PS3 PTA AFTER SCHOOL ENRICHMENT CLUBS
registration for fall clubs has ended
We have partnered with the best to provide your child with a fun after school enrichment program: Soccer with Coach Edgar Bautista · Nimbus Dance, Hip-Hop, and Jersey City Nutcracker with Nimbus Dance Works · Duplo and Lego with Bricks 4 Kidz · Cooking with Bambino Chef · Tennis with Tennis Approach · Break Dance with BBoy BGirl Lifestyle · Yoga with Mindful Play Yoga · Chess with Alpha Minds Academy · Art with Ms. Gonzalez · Clay with Ms. Hernandez · Acting for Kidz and Musicalz with City Kidz Playhouse
Classes are from 3:15pm-4:15pm. For sports/dance classes, please dress your child in comfortable clothes and sneakers.
*Nutcracker: Cookies will perform on December 15th at 1pm and December 21st at 1pm; there will be mandatory rehearsals on 11/24 and 12/7 (time TBA).
For detailed course descriptions and to register:
1. Visit http://www.ps3pta.org/fall-clubs/. Registration and credit card payment is online and starts on Saturday, October 5th at 3pm for PS3 students, and on Monday, October 7th at 3pm for PS16-Casper students through Saturday, October 13th. After this date registrations will incur a $25 late registration fee. Full payment must be made or the spot will be forfeited. No exceptions will be made. You must be a PTA member https://frcps3pta.memberhub.store/.
2. Fees: There is a non-refundable $30 administrative fee2 plus the applicable club fee(s) PLUS a $15 security fee3 per CLASS. Receive a discount by becoming a Club Volunteer (CV)4.
3. Since class sizes are limited and spots are awarded on a first-paid basis, your child’s spot will be confirmed via email after complete registration and full payment.
4. Please understand a class with insufficient enrollment will be cancelled.
*** We need 3 Club Volunteers daily to ensure the program runs smoothly ***
1 – Some of the PS3 PTA Clubs rates were increased to reflect changes in vendor rates. All of the rates includes the incurred fees from using an online payment system and assists with club volunteer refunds.
2 - The PS3 PTA Clubs charge a $30 administrative fee for each child registered. This fee is in addition to the rate(s) that is charged per club and is non-refundable. The purpose of this fee is to cover the minimal operating costs of employing an experienced and dedicated Club Coordinator to manage and oversee the After School Clubs daily. For questions about club registration, please email email@example.com.
3 - The PS3 PTA Clubs charge a $15 security fee for each class a child is registered for. This fee is in addition to the rate(s) that is charged per club and is non-refundable. The purpose of this fee is to cover the costs of having a security guard as required by the Jersey City Public Schools district. For questions about club registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4 - Become a Club Volunteer (CV) and receive a discount up to $100. To preserve the low cost of the PS3 PTA Clubs, we are looking for parents to become CVs. What is required? You MUST attend ALL 10 club sessions from 2:30-4:15pm. Take attendance. Distribute snacks. Escort children. Student supervision is required at all times. Dismiss safely. We need 3 CVs daily to ensure clubs run smoothly. To become a CV, please fill out the Parent Volunteer sheet during Club Registration. Failure to attend a session and/or continuous late arrival will result in a forfeit of the refund at the end of the session.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
· There are NO Refunds.
· On the designated day of each club, your child must report to the cafeteria by 2:45pm where he will receive a free snack.
· If your child is in CASPER, we will pick him up from his CASPER teacher and escort him to the Clubs tables in the cafeteria. He will be returned to CASPER by an escort directly following dismissal from the club.
· If your child is NOT in CASPER, he will be escorted directly to the cafeteria by his teacher as you will have given PERMISSION TO TRANSFER to the club at dismissal. Pre-K and Kindergarten students whose homerooms are on the first floor will get picked up by the Club Coordinator and brought directly to the cafeteria.
· All students (except those in CASPER) must be picked up in the lobby by their parent/guardian at the pickup time designated for your child’s club. A late fee of $1 per minute will be charged for late pick-ups. Any child who is picked up late more than 3 times will be subject to dismissal from the club and no refunds will be given.